angelofdeathrebornangelofdeathreborn

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

coolio

Its almost exactly like "Dramatic Love Letter Reading" on Youtube. Still pretty funny though.

Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

Interesting...

...and by interesting, I mean it is completely terrifying! I am going to have nightmares, lol. The first one didnt really help either. It was cool though, nonetheless.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome

Wow. This one is much darker than the others. It fits in really well though. Here's to hoping for a happy ending.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Awesome

And by awesome, I mean face meltingly awesome!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great

Game is really good, but PLEASE fix the bird bug. I hit it just about every time and it is realllllly annoying when you have a good run going and a glitch kills it.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Good

I won after about 5 tries, as a bacteria. 54,364 points. I know a lot of people have complained that you can't infect all areas, especially Madagascar, but I didn't seem to have a problem. (It got infected 2 of the 5 games I played) Maybe it's a fluke, I don't know.

It's a good game, however it's not without it's flaws, and the rest have been mentioned 1000 times in all the reviews before mine.

-Radioactive- -Radioactive-

Hell yeah! Good stuff.

Lunima Nude Lunima Nude

Good

The only thing about this that bugs me is the wink, or is it a wink? It just seems like it doesn't belong, or it is out of context. Otherwise, well drawn.

The Last Breath The Last Breath

Very Cool

I like this. Simple, and very telling. Is this done on actual canvas, or are those digital brushstrokes?

Toasted Toasted